Where do we start and what is the process?
- Kindly complete our Request a Quote form
- We will contact you to discuss event details, logistics, food preferences and budget
- Once we have complete understanding of your needs, we will deliver a custom proposal
- Upon your approval of our professional plan, we will request a signed agreement and a deposit
- Once these are received, your date will be confirmed on our master events calendar
What are the basic costs involved in a catered event?
- The food, service ware, equipment, the staff to execute the event and production fees are the foundational costs for any catered event
- As a Full-service caterer with deep resources we can also provide anything else you will need
What additional event planning services do you offer?
- Beverage service
- Rental items such as tables, chairs, table linens
- Upgrades to service ware; china, glassware, flatware
- Décor elements such as table centerpieces or environmental florals
- Technical elements such as lighting, audio, visual equipment
- Entertainment including DJs, bands, etc.
- Securing venues
- Wedding cake finding assistance
Is there a minimum number of staff required for the actual event?
- Based on size and capacity of your event, our sales representative will guide you to the appropriate service staff needed
- All staff work a minimum of (5) hours for each event
- All LowCountry staff undergo criminal background checks prior to employment
Do you provide alcohol and bar services?
- No, we do not provide alcohol, but we will provide all of the necessary items to serve drinks from a bar, including bar staff, glassware, mixers, garnishes, bar tables and linen
- Current laws in the State of Georgia do not allow off-premise caterers to transport or sell alcohol products
- We can recommend a variety of resources for you to procure great wines, craft beers and alcohols of your preference
What is the production fee?
- There are many moving parts behind the scenes of any event. This 20% fee is based on the total costs of services applied to your event and is designed to offset a portion of the overhead expenses we incur
- Included is the important final walk-through meeting at the venue, attended by the event vendors and yourself to determine all logistical factors for a perfectly executed event.
Do you offer payment plans for your services?
- To save your date, we require 1/3 of the deposit amount if your event is over 90 days out
- If less than 90 days, the required deposit is 50% of the projected amount
- Final balance is due with your final count, normally 10 days before event date
- We accept all wire transfers, major credit cards, in-state checks and money orders
Are you fully insured?
- LowCountry carries 2 million dollars of General Liability and Workers Compensation Insurance